Social Networking sites are great places to promote your blog and business and when talking about social media sites to promote your blog, Pinterest can never be ruled out.
- Must Read: Strategies To Promote Your Business
I will teach you how you can add a simple Pinterest button on all your images in your blog. Are you scared of messing up with your blog theme, never worry, we won’t be editing codes and it will take less than 10 minutes to have it setup on your WordPress Blog.
Adding Pin Button To Images In WordPress Blogs
1. Login to your WordPress blog dashboard, click on Plugin > Add New on the left sidebar of your dashboard. In the search box that appears type in “Pinterest Pin It Button For Images” (without quotes) and search.
2. The said plugin would appear, click on Install Now, then activate the plugin to work on your blog.
- Must Read: How To Install A WordPress Plugin
3. Once it has been activate, click on Settings > Pinterest Pin Option in the left sidebar of your wordpress dashboard.
4. Customize the settings to your taste, at least you can select where you wish the Pinterest Button to show and Save.
As you can see from this tutorial, you don’t need to edit any codes, the Pinterest Pin It Button For Images plugin has simply made life easier by doing everything for you.
If you followed this WordPress Tutorial successfully, then you must have installed a Pin Button on all your blog post images and this makes it easier for people to Pin your images and increase referral traffic to your blog.