As we all know, the Android OS is one of the most used mobile operating systems in recent times, thus, it would be great fun and also a means to promote your blog if you can create an Android App for your blog. I would give a run through to learn how you can create your own mobile blog Android Application without any codin functions been involved.
How to create an Android App for your Blog
- Visit http://www.appsgeyser.com, now click on the CREATE APP button.
- Fill the required columns with the information required.
– in Website URL, type in your blog.
– in App Name type in the heading of your blog, or the name you would like to give to your app.
– in Description, write the description of your blog.
– in Icon, Upload the .png file you would like to be the icon of your blog’s app.
– in Screen orientation, it depends on your blog.
– in Category, Select the category you wish.
- Now, you have to fill in the specified details or alternatively connect with Facebook to login.
- Simply click on “Test Your App” which will download the apkfile of your application. Transfer the apk file to your Android OS mobilephone and Run.
I hope you find this post helpful. Why not head off to create an Android App for your blog at once.