Have you ever wanted to mod a java midlet or application to have the screenshot feature? If yes, then this is your tutorial.
Download Screenshot Embedder Here
– Select a Java Application you want to have a screenshot Feature.
– Then the file Extension must be Renamed to (.zip)
Example: -Opmin4.2HandlerUI.jar Should be
-Then Open Your “ScreenShot Embedder” Locate Your Opmin4.2HandlerUI.zip…
– And Press Your Middle key which Is  because Its not Translated In English But In Cn.,
– Just Press (YES) if Ask To Read The User Data (4 Times) Then The Process will Start and wait 4 The Compiled Project..
– Click Option () to See If Its was Successful..And () Exit…
– Now Goto E:/Screenshot Vision or C:/Screenshot Version to Get your Finish Project.
– Use Your File Explorer and Rename Back to _jar.
– Go To Your Gallery Or Memory Card and put dot(.jar)
– Test Your Mod!
HOW SCREENSHOT APPLICATIONS WORKS
– Before Installing Press Your * key and A Menu Box will Pop Up..
– SAVE PATH: – SCREENSHOT KEY: – SETTING KEY: – COMPRESSION LEVEL:
– Change your Screenshot Key to (49) means KEY-1..
– This means whenever you Press Your 1 Keypad An image will be Taken Immediately within 20seconds..
– Go to Ur Memory Card See Your Result:
– If your Phone doesn’t have Memory Card Change Your Save Path to: file:///C:/predefgallery/ predefmusic/ and Save.
Drop your comments if you don’t understand.