Since almost 80% of most blogger traffic comes from the mobile devices, you might deem it necessary to monetize your mobile platform. Here, I’m going to show you how to monetize your wordpress mobile version while using MOBILEPRESS. You can place your Adsense for mobile, Inmobi and other mobile CPM networks through this pattern into MOBILEPRESS to monitize your mobile traffic.
HOW TO PLACE ADSENSE INMOBI INTO MOBILEPRESS
– Simply login to your Ads network, such as Adsense or inmobi.
– Generate and copy the Mobile code you’ve generated.
– Now, login to your Control Panel where your blog is hosted.
– Locate the “footer.php” to place ads in footer or “header.php” to place ads in the header. These files are in Mobilepress folder of your blog. It should be found at
Wp-content > Plugins > Mobilepress.
If you want to place ads in header, Edit the header.php, In the very last line place this code.
YOUR GENERATED CODE
Note that the YOUR GENERATED CODE is the code your generated earlier.
– Save it and view your blog.
– To place it in the footer, edit the footer.php, then in the very first line place.
YOUR GENERATED CODE
– Save it, and view your blog. That’s how easy it is.
Wow this great it worked perfectly well.
Please how long does it take the inmobi ads to start displaying on mobile press? Because when i added addynamo it takes less than one minutes but it was two days now when i add inmobi to my mobilepress but upto now the ads not showing anything. My blog is http://www.shamsuddeen.com
wow! very short and simple. i would try it and share my testimony here
You are welcome Chris. Thanks for dropping by 🙂
wow! it worked bro, more grease to your elbow
Thank you for sharing. I have always been looking to a way to have mobile visitors see ads on site my had failed. Hope this will help out with mobile press
i have really found a way to monitize my mobile site…
thanks baba frank
Plz is d generated code your adsense code?