Having your favorite search engine as your browser homepage makes research a lot easier and seamless. Instead of having to type the URL, all you do is click on the search bar on your browser home page, click enter and you will be directed to the answer you seek. In this article, we are going to look at tutorials on how to make Google your homepage on any browser, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari e.t.c
How To Make Google Your Homepage On Chrome Browser
- Launch Chrome Browser
- Click on the Menu Button, represented by three horizontal lines
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down to Startup
- Tick the checkbox next to Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Enter www.google.com into the box provided
How To Make Google Your Homepage On Safari Browser
- Launch Safari browser
- Navigate Through Safari > Preferences.
- In the new window, select the General tab.
- Scroll down to the Homepage field.
- Enter www.google.com.
- Select Change Homepage
How To Make Google Your Homepage On Mozilla FireFox Browser
- Launch Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on the menu button represented by three horizontal lines
- Select Options.
- Select General from the panel on the left side
- Scroll down to When Firefox starts.
- Select Show your homepage.
- Enter www.google.com into the Homepage box at the bottom of the screen.
How To Make Google Your Homepage On Micro-Soft Edge Browser
- Open Edge.
- Click on the More icon in the upper right-hand corner (three horizontal dots).
- Select Settings.
- In the dropdown menu under Open Microsoft Edge With, choose A Specific Page or Pages.
- Enter www.google.com in the on-screen box.
Must Read: 10 Best Browsers For Android 2019
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to set as your homepage on any browser. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.
You Might Also Love