Developed by PUBG co-operation, Player Unknown Battle Ground popularly called PUBG, is an online multiplayer game, that features a special battle for players to challenge each other, in a quest to being the last man standing amongst many opponents. In this guide, we will be showing you how you can easily download and play PUBG on PC right now.
With over 100 million downloads and 4.5 rating on the Google play store, PUBG is one the most played mobile-game at the moment, owing to how engrossing the game is. This has made it one of the most sought-after games to be played on every platform and operating system.
Being a sort of open world game, there are a lot of tasks to carry out, from collecting weapons and armor as well as searching for enemies. The need for a larger screen cannot be overemphasized here. It is for this reason that dedicated players are beginning to yearn for bigger displays and are looking into the possibilities of playing PUBG on desktop PC or Laptops.
In this article, I am going to be giving a tutorial on how to play PUBG on desktop PC’s and laptops using various methods which would include the use of Tencent Emulator, an Emulator designed especially for PUBG.
To play PUBG your Desktop PC or laptop using Tencent emulator, there are some requirements you should meet, the requirements are
Requirements to Playing PUBG on PC
These are the requirements your PC machine should meet in order to be able to play PUBG on the said PC.
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM and 30 GB of free disc space
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Video Card: Optional
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4430 / AMD FX-6300 for best performance
How To Play PUBG On PC
Below are two methods we’ll be exploring to downloading, installing and efficiently playing PUBG on PC which include;
- Playing PUBG on PC using Tencent Emulator
- Using Bluestacks Emulator
1. How to Install PUBG on PC with Tencent Emulator for Free
After you have met all the above-stated requirements, you can now move on to installing Tencent Emulator as well as PUBG for PC, following the below laid down steps
1. Download Tencnet PUBG emulator Here
2. Run and install Tencent PUBG emulator
3. Run Tencent PUBG emulator. Tencent PUBG emulator will automatically start downloading PUBG game
4. After PUBG has been successfully downloaded on the Tencent emulator, you can proceed to start enjoying the game.
2. How to Install PUBG on PC with BlueStacks for Free
When we talk about running Android apps on PC, you can’t leave out emulators. And one of the most talked about Android Emulators for PCs (Windows and Macs) is Bluestacks. It is obviously one of the most downloaded and used android emulators and arguably the best in this niche. We’ll be exploring how to use the BlueStack emulator to efficiently run and play PUBG.
- Download and Install BlueStacks emulator using this link here.
- Launch Bluestacks and open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for PUBG on the play as you’d normally do on mobile and then install.
- Login into your account after installing PUBG. Go to the Settings menu on the game and set aspect ratio as “System Default”, set the DPI to “HIGH” and change the game engine to “Open GL”.
At this point, the game is now ready to be played on your PC via the Bluestacks emulator.
Note: While playing PUBG on this emulator, you can actually go to the settings and control in order to set up your keys and controls for playing PUBG on PC via Bluestacks.
By this time I assume you have successfully made PUBG play on your desktop PC or Laptop. If you have any issues in installation, please refer back to this article and follow the tutorial to the letter.
There you have the best guide on the internet to download, install and start playing the popular PUBG game all for free on your PC. Feel free to share this article with your friends as we’d really appreciate that. Happy Gaming!