- Device type:
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 142.5 x 72.7 x 8.9mm
- Display Size:
- 5.0 inches, 960 x 540 pixels,
- Display Features:
- 5 points Capacitive Touch Screen Full Lamination
- Primary Camera:
- Secondary Camera:
- Other Cam Features:
- Internal Memory:
- 16GB, 2GB RAM, 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek chipset, Mali-400 MP
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Other Device Details
- 2500mAh lithium Battery
- 2G (GSM850/900/1800/1900), 3G (WCDMA900/2100) and No 4G
- Dual SIM
- Yes, 802.11b/g/n wireless internet
- Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensor, GPS, Gravity sensor
- Other Phone Features:
- FM Radio - HALL - Flash light - No Java - No NFC - AVI, MKV(XVID/px/H.264), MOV, TS, M2TS, RM/RMVB, FLV,3GP, MPEG, DAT, MP4(support to 1080P: 1920x1080) - 3.5 mm CTIA MP3,OGG,AAC,etc,LRC lyrics synchronizing,Photo Album,Stereo speaker
- Price Sold:
Innjoo, though quite new in the mobile scene is now one smartphone company everyone is on the look out for in the Nigerian mobile industry. They have to decided to launch two new devices today of which the Innjoo Fire is one of them and I decided to share the specifications this device would feature as shared with us from the Innjoo team.
Fire offers exceptional value for its affordable price, and blows all other budget-concerned handsets out of water. With the just right size of 5 inch display, 2GB RAM and its special designed textures – Classic black, Milk white, Fashion gold and Natural Bamboo, Fire has plenty of usable features and good camera to ignite the passion of the new generation.
Here are images from the white and Classic black versions below.
The official price of this device would be announced during the launch today. You can check the full specifications below.