- Device type:
- Windows 8
- 115.4 x 61.1 x 11mm (4.5 x 2.4 x 0.4 inches)
- Display Size:
- 3.8 inches, 480 x 1820 pixels, (~246 ppi pixel density)
- Display Features:
- TFT capacitive, multitouch touchscreen, 16,000,000 colors with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Primary Camera:
- 5 MP, 2592x1936 pixels, autofocus, Geo-tagging camera with LED flash
- Secondary Camera:
- 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps VGA camera
- Other Cam Features:
- Yes, 720p@30fps
- Internal Memory:
- 8GB, 512MB RAM, 1 GHz Dual-core Krait processor
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 64 GB
Other Device Details
- Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery (BL-4J), Standby Up to 330 h, Talk time Up to 14 h, Music Play Up to 61H
- Supports 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), 3G (HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100) and no 4G
- Micro SIM
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Other Phone Features:
- - SNS integration – Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic – 7GB free SkyDrive storage – MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player – MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player – Document viewer/editor – Video/photo editor – Voice memo/command/dial – Predictive text input
- Price Sold:
The Nokia Lumia 620 windows smartphone is not only one of the affordable windows devices around, but also one of the most affordable smartphones you can lay your hands on in the smartphone market right now.
Though this device isn’t high end smartphone like the Lumia 820 and 920, it is considerably a budget device with amazing specifications announced in January 2013.
The really colorful device which comes in a bunch of color variants, and also is packed with a amazing features that goes beyond the price it is retailed at.
The Nokia Lumia 620 boasts of a 1GHz dual-core processor, 800 x 480px display, a 5MP camera and lots more which you’ll be seeing in the specification given below.
Some great reasons you might want to lay your hands on this device include the expandable memory feature, great specifications generally and the price is quite affordable as compared to the specs it features. But on the other hand, I might not consider this smartphone because of the poor battery life as compared to some other smartphones around right now. Check below for the full specifications.Supports 2G, 3G and 4G