- Device type:
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm
- 176.00 g
- Display Size:
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Display, 1440 x 2560 pixels (515ppi)
- Display Features:
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Primary Camera:
- 16 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video, 2160p Ultra HD Video (4K)
- Secondary Camera:
- 3.7 MP Camera, 1080p HD video
- Other Cam Features:
- LED Flash, Autofocus, HDR, Geo-tagging, Face Detection, Dual-Shot, Optical Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory:
- 32GB, 3GB RAM, 2.7GHz Quad-core Processor (Snapdragon 805) or 1.3GHz quad-core & 1.9GHz quad-core processors
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 128GB
Other Device Details
- Li-Ion 3220 mAh battery, Talktime up to 20H, MusicPlay up to 82H
- Supports 2G (GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 ), 3G ( 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100MHz) and 4G (700 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz)
- Micro SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Yes, v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, UV, heart rate, SpO2
- Other Phone Features:
- Java - ANT+ support - S-Voice natural language commands and dictation - Air gestures - Dropbox (50 GB cloud storage) - Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic - TV-out (via MHL A/V link) - MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player - Photo/video editor - Document editor - Voice memo/dial/commands
- Price Sold:
You can’t talk about the best Phablets in 2014 without having the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 come into the list. It is the successor to the Galaxy Note 3, still maintaining same display size (5.7 inch) but this time with a higher camera (16MP) pixel.
Faster processor, higher RAM, Kitkat Android OS and other enhanced features included has made this device one of the fastest for basic mobile operations out there.
It’s design on the other hand beats a handful of other smartphones, weighted at 176grams with a 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm makes it a sleek and clean gadget to handle. It comes in several color variants viz; Frosted white, Charcoal black, Bronze Gold, Blossom Pink. You can get this device in Nigeria from the Konga store using the buy link below.
You can check out the comprehensive specification and feature review of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 below.