- Device type:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 124.3 x 65.5 x 10.5mm
- Display Size:
- 4.0 inches, 480 x 800 pixels, 233 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Display Features:
- TFT capacitive touchscreen with 256,000 colors
- Primary Camera:
- 5MP, up to 2560×1920-pixel pictures,
- Secondary Camera:
- 2MP up to 1600×1200-pixel pictures
- Other Cam Features:
- HDR, face and smile detection camera with LED flash
- Internal Memory:
- 4GB, 512B RAM, 1.0 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6572E CPU
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Other Device Details
- 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery, Up to 288H Standby, Up to 8.5H Talktime
- Supports 2G and 3G
- Dual Mini-SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
- Yes, v3.0
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Ambient light sensor
- Other Phone Features:
- No Java - SNS integration – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player – Document viewer – FM radio – Image viewer – Voice memo/dial/command – Predictive text input – Google Search, Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Price Sold:
The Tecno P5 is an low end and cheap android smartphone announced by Tecno in September 2013. It has a quite competitive feature specification as compared to other cheap low end android devices in the market right now.
Talking about the specifications it features, the Tecno P5 has a 4.0 inch display, a 5MP and 2MP of rear and front facing camera respectively.
Want to know how fast this device can go? Well, it sports a 1.0 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6572E processor with a 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage space. You can still step up your storage capability by up to 32GB with a MicroSD card.
Other features on this device can be seen from the specs tabulated below. Before then, check out what the Tecno P5 looks like.