The long awaited Samsung Galaxy s4 was officially launched yesterday the 14th of March 2013. It runs the Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 OS with lots of awesome specs. I would outline some major specs for the Samsung Galaxy s4 below.
Samsung Galaxy s4 Specs
- Network: 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps): 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; 4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50 Mbps): up to Hexa band.
- 4.99 inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and 441 ppi density.
- Galaxy S4 is powered by Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- 13MP AF camera on the back with Flash and Zero Shutter Lag, BIS; 2MP front camera with full HD recording at 30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BIS.
- Video codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, DivX, DivX3.11, VC-1, VP8, WMV7/8, Sorenson Spark, HEVC. Recording and playback support full HD (1080p)
- Audio codec: MP3, AMR-NB/WB, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AC-3, apt-X
- Conntectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), IR Gesture (Remote control), MGL 2.0.
- Sensor: Accelerometer, RGB light, Digital compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, IR Gesture, Temperature and humidity.
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM.
- The phone comes with 16GB, 32GB or 64GB versions. The storage is expandable with microSD slot.
- Size: 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 130g
- 2600 mAh removable battery
Isn’t this an awesome mobile smartphone to posses? Well, talking about the price, we don’t know as it isn’t yet made known. But speculations have it that it should be not far from around $700.