If you are in search of a moderate-price smartphone that possesses an excellent multimedia experience, then the Tecno Boom J8 is all you need. Unlike the predecessor (Boom J7) which possesses a 1GB of RAM , the Boom J8 features a 2GB of RAM, huge IPS display, a 64-bit processor, better cameras plus a Boom headset.
Design and Display
The Tecno Boom J8 features a plastic body which is more appealing to sight unlike its successor.
It’s rimmed with a metallic framework. The appearance is more high end this time. The handset crams in a huge 5.5-inch IPS screen increasing anticipation of great broad viewing angles. That anticipation is a bit checked, however, by a High Definition resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels adequate for a device in this way
The Tecno Boom J8 is better-equipped than its forerunner for shot-taking. The primary camera was hit to 13 megapixels and it features LED autofocus and flash. The selfie snapper has also received an update to FIVE megapixels.
It’ll supposedly have flash for striking low light selfies.
This device is built with a 16gb storage capacity which can also be extended to 128gb using a micro storage card.
Performance and Operating System
With a quad core MediaTek MT6753 chip below the hood, the Tecno Boom J8 appears prepared to provide operation that is satisfying for a low midrange smartphone. It comes with a 2gb RAM, a 64-bit CPU that has a processor speed of 1.3 GHz and a Mali-T720 graphics solution.
The handset is allegedly the first to be powered by Tecno’s recently-designed HiOS applications, a custom version of Android 5.1 Lollipop.
For exceptional sound, a Boom Headset will accompanies the Tecno Boom J8. Audio quality is tuned by Maxx Audio technology, which ensures you appreciate excellent sound both through headset or the loudspeaker.
The phablet is accompanied by a substantial 3000mAh Li-Ion battery with quick price support and an ultra power-saving mode. It supports double-SIM attribute and LTE connectivity.
- Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop), Tecno Hios UI
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Processor
- GPU: Mali-T720 Graphics
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Colours: Numerous Colours
- Dimension: –
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: –
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)
- Display Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, Video
- Rear Camera Features: LED Flash, Autofocus
- Front Camera: 5 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 32GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: 900 / 1800 MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0, USB On the Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Pedometer: No
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Iris Scanner: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: No
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
- Voice Control: No
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: No (download at store)
- Video Editor: No (download at store)
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No (download at store)
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-ion Battery
The Tecno Boom J8 should cost around ?52,000 in Nigeria.
Where To Buy Tecno Boom J8
Buy Tecno Boom J8 From:
Jumia.com.ng – | Buy Now!
Konga.com – | Buy Now!