If you want your experience the immerse of VR Headsets, enhance your gameplay, TV shows and transform your tedious hours into the interesting moment, then we highly recommend you surf through this content.
There are tons of VR Headset that are Compatible with Xbox one. But on our list, we have only the best. The Virtual Reality Headsets in this article has been tried and test. Thus we can vouch for them all.
Without further ado, below are the best VR Headsets you can buy that are compatible with Xbox One and other consoles.
1.Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
Experience a whole new dimension of breath-taking visual. Play the next level of gaming with Oculus Rift. This virtual reality is for pro-gamers because of its salient features.
The Oculus Rift has touch controllers that are responsible for your throws, grabs, slashes in virtual reality with intuitive and realistic precision.
Secondly, it’s enhanced Optics. The Optics offers bright, dazzling colors, and on the other hand, reduces the “screen-door” effect. Oculus Rift was crafted with an ergonomic design that redesigned the halo headband with speed and comfort.
One important feature I really do admire about the Oculus Rift is a crystal clear optics with a jaw-dropping 3D graphics that quasi-personal theater. Other features are: effortless control system and watch with friends around the world.
2. GenBasic Quad HD
This is one of a kind Virtual Reality Headset that runs not alone on PC but also on your mobile devices and gaming console via HDMI.
Despite users negative reviews of the limited game compatibility and lack of comfort, the GenBasic Quad HD makes a stunning visual system with the following features:-
- Standalone and plug-and-play. This feature enables grant users its many VR applications and access to the Google Play Store.
- Built-in headphones. This is for more immersive VR gaming experience.
- The device is Compatible with additional controllers. The GenBasic Quad HD is compatible with third-party controllers.
- It incorporates a Blue-light filter for a more comfortable and safe user experience.
- 3 Point Headset Strap.
- US 5V 2A Power Adapter.
- 3 Feet HDMI to Mini HDMI Cable.
- USB Type A to MicroUSB Cable.
- User Guide.
3. Hixanny VR Headset
I can vouch for Hixanny without second thoughts. If you are in search of a VR headset that is compatible with various platforms like the Xbox one, I highly recommend the Hixanny VR Headset.
- Must Read: 5 Best Gaming Consoles To Buy
Although this might cost you an arm and a leg as it’s worth $300. But despite how expensive it seems, it’s worth the price because it is high-quality.
Furthermore, this device carries a 16GB flash ROM. Secondly, its battery life is strong thus, you don’t need to charge more frequently.
Hixanny also provides top-notch resolution so users can experience the full VR immerse power. Not only that but also it was designed for total comfort –feel much ease as you put on the VR. Moreover, it’s versatile, you can use switch it on your desktop or PC as well.
4. HYON VR Headset
The Hyon VR Headset can is your ideal VR for the game because it can play 3D content. Despite the fact the Hyon has an incredible feature, reviews shown by users are quite discouraging.
- Must Read: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Xbox One
The Hyon VR headset isn’t compatible with Sony PlayStation 4 equipment, though Hyon’s advertising promise it will. Let’s take a look at the bright aspect of Hyon features below:-
- New Gaming 3D headset: No high-end device spec needed. It’s compatible to with PC, Synchronize Screen image to glasses. It transforms the 2D game image into 3D.
- It offers a stunning Movie 3D glasses for even intense experience.
- It supports 3D video playback, 2D video playback, Internet Youtube Steam, USB Host, Bluetooth HDMI input, Wifi, Support PS3, Xbox One.
- Offers exceptional picture quality/
- Ideal size for kids.
- Grants multiple app installations.
- Removable face cushion for hygiene purposes.
5. HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System
The HTC VIVE is a promising VR system for AAA games that offer unforgettable experiences. It’s also powered by SteamVR; as you can enjoy tons of games for SteamVR. Not only that but also its new release, automatic game updates and what not.
HTC VIVE key features:-
- It provides an immersive VR video player for high-end 3D, 180 and 360 videos that you can save on your device.
- Free on FIVE PORT and Steam.
- Play Safer as the Chaperone system alerts you about the boundaries of your real environment.
- Fully Immersive visual: experience more realistic movements/reflexes and actions
6. Oculus Rift
Life with Oculus Rift is achingly interesting as you get to experience high-powered VR gaming. One outstanding feature I love about the Oculus Rift is the audio system designed to take Virtual Reality immersion even deeper than the previous.
- Must Read: 10 Best Gaming Keyboards for Gamers
In addition, with an AMAZING 9/10 touch controller that sets the tone for professional VR controllers available.
7. PlayStation VR – Astro Bot Rescue Mission + Moss Bundle
The ASTRO BOT Rescue Mission is a brand new platformer, forge exclusively for the use of PS VR that interestingly unfolds a stunning environment around you 360 degrees.
With this VR bored games seems to be fun because it transports you to expansive environments brimming with unique creatures. Furthermore, takes you on a journey of absolute intrigues.
8. Lenovo G0A20001WW Explorer
The Lenovo G0A20001ww is an engaging Virtual Reality that enhances your PC experience and makes you discover a new world first hand.
- Must Read: 10 Best Gaming Keyboards for Gamers
This device serves as a journey across time and space. It’s an explorer machine that takes you back in time to see dinosaurs roaming the vast exotic land. Explore your favorite exotic cities without even leaving home.
With Lenovo Explorer offers the perfect stylish and light weighted headset that allows you to merge with the realistic VR world. Experiences truly extraordinary entertainment like never before.
9. Samsung Electronics HMD Odyssey
Samsung Electronics present to you HMD Odyssey – Windows Mixed Reality Headset another top-notch VR –a-must-have one.
This design was made specifically for Epic gaming adventures. Dive into the virtual worlds and realistic battlefields sculpted by Windows Mixed Reality.
- Must Read: How To Use a Keyboard and Mouse on XBOX
With the help of vivid graphics and 360 degrees sound system, you can communicate with friends and feel more immerse as you move with freedom. Moreover, it’s easy to set up and comfortable put on.
Immerse yourself with HMD Odyssey in a new reality!
10. HP Reverb Virtual Reality Headset
The Hp’s Reverb was awarded as the sharpest Windows Virtual Reality headset ever. However, it’ll cost you a penny than other HP’s last VR headset.
This isn’t a common VR like HTC Vive Pro and Samsung Odyssey but rather, the HP Reverb is a dynamic VR that surpasses every other latest VR headset. It featured a stunningly sharp resolution of about of 2,160 by 2,160 pixels per eye, meanwhile, other headsets have about half of it.
There you have it, a comprehensive list of VR Headsets that are Compatible with Xbox One. If you have other recommendations, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.