Wema Bank customers can now carry out most bank transactions on the go using their mobile phones. This is due to USSD ( unstructured supplementary service data) technology which Wema bank has employed, to making banking much easier. You now have a Wema Bank Transfer Code available to you if you bank with Wema and this can carry most of the day-to-day banking transactions from your mobile phone.
With Wema mobile banking service via USSD, customers can carry out an array of bank transactions directly from their mobile phones. Transactions which includes checking account balance on the go, quick fund Transfers, bill payments and lots more.
In this article, I am going to be discussing the aspect of this service that deals with transferring money and checking of your Wema bank account balance, using your mobile phone.
Benefits Of Skye Bank Mobile Money Transfer
- It is fast and easy to use
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- No need for any internet connection
- This service works on all mobile phones
- You can transfer up to 500,000 Naira per day
- Instant notification after every transaction
How To Transfer Money Using Wema bank USSD Transfer Code
To make fund transfers using Wema bank mobile banking service, it is imperative that you understand the full process and master the needed USSD codes required for this transfer because your gateway to this service is through the right USSD.
Transferring funds using Wema Bank USSD Code
To check your Wema bank account using this service:
- Dial *945*account number* amount#
- Follow screen prompts
Note: Transferring funds between two Wema bank Accounts, will cost you 10.50 Naira with value-added tax included.
Transferring funds from Wema Bank to other banks will attract a fee of 52.50 Naira.
How To Check Account Balance Using Wema Bank USSD
To check your Wema account balance, using the Wena bank mobile banking service,
- Dial *945*0#
- Follow on-screen prompts
Never has the process of making a bank transactions been this easy, follow this guide meticulously and you should be able to effectively utilize this service.
There you have the best guide on how to use the Wema Bank Transfer Code for your banking transactions and also from the convenience of your mobile phone without any connection to the internet.
You Might Also Love:
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- EcoBank Transfer Code
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- First Bank Transfer Code
- FCMB Transfer Code
- GTBank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Transfer Code
- Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code