Hi faithful readers, remember somtime ago when I wrote about tweaking your imei and get 1.5GB from etisalat, a lot of you were facing difficulty in fixing it. Here I’ve re-branded this article, and this is a detailed guide to getting the 1.5GB without any problems as I’ll hold you by the hand and give you a step by step tutorial.
I’ll had to write on everything that you need here so just follow me if you weren’t able to fix this up in the first post about it.
In the article I wrote about this, so many of you demanded for Phantom Z IMEI, just chill, this step by step tutorial is comming alongside with the Imei.
You shouldn’t be new to this, but for those who don’t have an idea about it, let me make it clear to them. If you purchase a new Phantom Z, you are automatically entitled to 1.5GB from Etisalat, and if you purchase a new Infinix Zero, you are entitled to 500MB from Etisalat making 2GB.
So how do you gain from this, you have to change your imei eigther to Phantom Z or Infinix Zero, so that Etisalat see’s you to be eligible for the offer.
Ok enough of this lengthy talk, let’s go ahead to see how you can do this, for those who had problems with the first tutorial here, just follow the below steps.
- Android Users: But 9GB For #3500 On Airtel
How You Can Generate Imei And Get 2GB From Etisalat
- A Rooted Android Phone
- Generate a new imei
- Change your phone imei
If you haven’t rooted your android phone, simple let me know, using the comment section, and I’ll let you know what to do.
How To Generate Phantom Z IMEI
- For us to generate this imei, we need the first 8 digits of the Phantom Z IMEI which is 35370906.
- The imei is normally 15 so we still have to look for 7 more digits to complete it. Out of the 7 digits, you can add any 6 digits of your choice e.g. 275842. This makes up 14 digits. E.g 275842 making it looks like this 35370906275842x
- It’s remaining the last digit and this last digit is vital for the validity of your tweaked IMEI.
- Hot!: MTN Latest SmartPhone Data Plan #2500 for 5GB
How To Get The Last Digit Of The Imei
It’s quite easy to get the last digit, just follow the steps below.
- Download imei analyser from playstore, enter the 14 digit IMEI in the space provided and click on analyze. Whatever digit that display is your last digit.
- Go to this link, Now enter the 14 digit IMEI in the space provided and click on Check, it will provide you with the last digit.
If you’ve tried the above steps and recieved a message saying that you’ve reached quota, then go ahead to try the below trial and error method.
- Simple goto imei validation checker by following this link =>> Imei Validation Checker
- When it opens, input the known 14 digits e.g 35370906275842 with an additional one number to make it 15 digits. Any number can serve here, just do a guess work e.g 353709062758423 and click on validate IMEI
- If the number you added is correct, you’ll see a display such as “IMEI number is valid”. But it’s incorrect it will display “IMEI number is not valid”! And you’ll be given a the valid IMEI which will be displayed below it.
Example: If you type 353709062758423, and it’s invalid, it will display “IMEI number 353709062758423 is not valid”! and immediately just below it, it will display “IMEI number 353709062758429 is valid”. So you’ve gotten a valid imei. Lets see how to add the Imei to your android device.
- Hurray!: Airtel 4GB For #1500 Now Rocking
How To Add The IMEI to Your Adroid Phone?
I guess by now you must have generated your IMEI, just follow the below steps to put it in your android phone. Before we proceed, if you don’t have mobile uncle, then download it here.
- Go to Engineer mode in mobile Uncle tool.
- Select Engineer mode[MTK]
- Now go to CDS information
- Select Radio Information
- Select the phone 2 (if you want to change sim2?s imei number) Here you’ll see a command line with “AT+…”.
- Now just add this command to it AT +EGMR=1,10,”THE GENERATED IMEI NO” And press “send at command” button. (Supposing you want to change the the phone 1 IMEI “AT +EGMR=1,7,”NEW IMEI NO”).
- Restart the phone and check the IMEI by pressing *#06#, it should display the imei which you changed now.
How To Get The 1.5GB From Etisalat
You are done with the above steps so now, it’s time to get the data you’ve been waiting for.
Phantom Z: If you tweaked your imei to Phantome Z, Simply send Data to 8186 and get 1.5GB.
To get the 500MB using Infinix Zero Imei, here is the first 8 digits of the New Infinix Zero IMEI =>> 35585906. Use thesame method you use for the Phanton Z to generate the remaining 7 digits
Then send Mid to 8186 If you receive a negative response like “your device is already activated for the offer”, just try another IMEI until you receive a positive response.
I hope this is a detailed tutorial? Let me know how it goes with you, or any troubles you experience along the way. Enjoy! 🙂