You must have one at one point or the other during your course in blogging wanted to embed a video in your blog post. For some people, it might have been tasking in wordpress, while others might have easily worked their ways around it.
Here is a way or method you can easily embed a video inside your wordpress blog post
How I Easily Embed Video into my WordPress Post
- While making your post, copy your video URL and paste it in a new line alone.
- It should look something like this…
Your blog post content
I hope this helped.
I hope you noticed that the blog post content are separated from the video URL, they must be in different lines.
Here is a list of video providers supported by WordPress
- Flickr (both videos and images)
- Google Video
- WordPress.tv (only VideoPress-type videos for the time being)
- SmugMug (WordPress 3.0+)
- FunnyOrDie.com (WordPress 3.0+)
Also note that it is possible to add videos to your blog post by directly uploading the video to your blog Media Gallery.
I hope you loved this post.