- Device type:
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 143.5 x 71.7 x 8.9 mm
- Display Size:
- 4.0 inches, 480 x 800 pixels, 233 pixels per inch
- Display Features:
- IPS capacitive LCD touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
- Primary Camera:
- 5MP, up to 2592 x 1944-pixel-pictures, HDR, autofocus, panorama,
- Secondary Camera:
- 0.3MP up to 640 x 480-pixel pictures
- Other Cam Features:
- Geo-tagging camera with LED flash
- Internal Memory:
- 8GB, 1GB RAM, 1.0GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, MediaTek MT6577 chipset, PowerVR SGX531u GPU
- Card Slot:
- Yes, MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Other Device Details
- 1800mAh Li-Ion battery
- 2G (GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900), 3G (HSDPA 900 / 2100) and No 4G
- Dual Mini-SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Yes, v3.0
- Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Accelerometer, Proximity
- Other Phone Features:
- - MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player – FM Radio – MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player – Image viewer and editor – Document viewer and editor – Preloaded applications – GTalk , WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Google Talk, etc.
- Price Sold:
There is no doubt that Tecno is now synonymous to multiple models of smartphones as long as the average Nigerian mobile phone user is concerned. This Chinese company keep launching new smartphones into the African market for the smartphone hungry continent, but are these phones always worth the buy?
The Tecno Y4 is yet another one of such android devices announced in April 2015, few weeks after the announcement of the Tecno Boom J7 device. It runs the Android 4.4 Kitkat Operating System, has a 4.0 inches, 480 x 800 pixels, 233 pixels per inch display.
Powered by a 1.0 Ghz Mediatek Chipset, the Tecno Y4 also does boast of a 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. Talking about cameras, a 5MP and 0.3MP rear and selfie camera respectively are assigned this device. Absolutely, you for sure must have know that this device is a low end android smartphone for the average user. Check out what the Y4 looks and feels like below.