Is swiping through Netflix or Hulu for close to 30 minutes what you do every night? It could be that you find it hard to see one film you fancy or you keep seeing very long ones that you cannot watch till the end because of how late the period is. Here is a tutorial on how to ask Google to help you choose a movie.
Most times, you end up selecting anything random to watch and keep yourself busy. To put an end to this daily drama, Google has launched a fresh tool for smartphones that will aid you to find something worth watching. With this tool, your days of swiping past one movie, again and again, are over.
Must Read: How To Use Your Google Maps Offline
You can even let Google know if you have already seen the film and how good it was by giving it a thumbs up or thumbs down. Your experience will help Google to customize the movies and series it shows you. Immediately you decide on what you want to watch, Google will inform you about where you can watch it.
Below is How To Ask Google To Help You Choose A Movie:
- On your smartphone, do a Google search for anything like “what to watch” or “good series to watch.”
- Swipe down to “Top picks for you” and click “Start” to start rating films and TV series. You can give them a thumbs down or thumbs up, or you can just choose “Skip.”
- When you are done with the rating, click the “Providers” button and choose the providers you’re subscribed to. Options include Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go and HBO Now, Prime Video, Showtime and Anytime, CBS All Access and Starz. If you have no cord-cutter service, just choose I have cable or satellite. If none of this is your business, skip this instruction and click “Free.”
- Click “Save.”
- After that, conclude on what you want, a movie or a series.
Must Read: How To Activate Dark Mode In Google Photo
- Select a category such as comedy, family-friendly, rom-com, action or documentary.
- Immediately you have chosen the category, a list of movies you can select from will be visible. Select a movie.
- Click “All Watch” to view which providers have the movie or series.
- You can either click “Watch now” if you will be viewing it on your smartphone or just launch the application from the provider on your television and search for the film you have made up your mind to watch.
Must Read:How To Delete Your Google Assistant Voice Recordings
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to ask Google to help you choose a movie. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.